In case you want to track what is happening in your desktop, you can use
landingai.image_source.Screenshot to capture screenshots of your desktop.
In the example below, we capture the first 20 frames, and save them to a video file.
from landingai.pipeline.image_source import Screenshot from landingai.pipeline.frameset import FrameSet import time frameset = FrameSet() # (1)! with Screenshot() as screenshots: # (2)! for i, frame in enumerate(screenshots): # (3)! if i >= 20: break frame.resize(width=512) # (4)! frameset.append(frame) # (5)! time.sleep(0.5) # (6)! frameset.save_video("/tmp/resized-video.mp4") # (7)!
- Creates an empty
FrameSet, where we will store the modified frames
- Build the screenshot capture object
- Iterate over each frame captured from the desktop
- Resize the frame to
width=512px(keeping aspect ratio)
- Append the resized frame to the
- Wait for 0.5 seconds before capturing the next frame
- Save the resized video to